- With rich indigo calico and crisp white, this cozy antique quilt is a gorgeous accent in a contemporary or traditional setting.
- The bow tie pattern is modern and graphic with a resonant meaning: ties and knots traditionally symbolize strength and loyalty. We can't think of a better family heirloom than this.
- A touch of extra batting combined with intricate quilting (in a gorgeous fan pattern) give this a wonderful texture.
- This quilt is in near perfect vintage condition, with a few very minor stains on its white back. It has been freshly hand washed. Please see our detailed photos.
- This is a vintage and pre-loved item. Please review our detailed photos and kindly note that this quilt is sold as-is.
66" x 74"
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact email@example.com if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.