- Fully restored, this triad of nesting tables features exquisite dovetailing, a hallmark of sleek mid-century design.
- These unmarked tables were custom-made for a New Hampshire estate by a skilled craftsman who also created pieces for Thomas Moser.
- Beautifully crafted of 100% cherry, a highly polished finish shows off the wood grain.
- A transitional set that lends itself to a variety of settings and decor styles.
- Excellent vintage condition, recently restored and re-finished. Please see our detailed photos.
Large: 18" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
Medium: 15" wide x 18" deep x 21" high
Small: 12" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.