- Dimensions: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 29.5" high
- This vintage Victorian dollhouse came out of an estate in Boston’s Beacon Hill neighborhood.
- Entirely handmade, this incredible toy was crafted in the 1950’s. This special house boasts double porches, a widow's walk, an interior staircase, a working front door, and a removable dormer, which lifts off to reveal a secret attic space beneath. The back is open and the roof itself is removable, making the interior easily accessible for decorating or playing.
- We can’t think of a better family heirloom, or a more charming addition to a child’s bedroom.
- This dollhouse is in very good vintage condition, with some minor areas of wear consistent with age and use. Please see our detailed photos.
This piece requires white glove shipping, which will be charged separately from and in addition to your order. Please select 'White Glove Shipping' upon checkout and we will contact you after your purchase is processed with a shipping quote. If you would like to obtain a white glove quote before purchase, please contact us via the 'Ask A Question' field below.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 48 hours after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.