- Dimensions: 39” x 32.5” x 1.5” deep
- Charcoal on paper, framed
- A beautiful, atmospheric drawing from a Stonington, Connecticut estate.
- The play of light and shadow, the curving lines of wicker furniture, and a seaside vista make this an evocative centerpiece for a coastal home.
- Dating from the 1920's, this drawing has been newly matted and framed in natural wood under UV-resistant plexi. Please see our detailed photos.
This item will be packed with the utmost care and shipped via UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, the item may be returned in its original condition for store credit or exchange. The customer has 7 days after delivery to inspect the order and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to make a return.
For more information about shipping, as well as our returns & exchanges policy, please visit our Customer Service page.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events & what's inspiring us right now.